To authorize Firebase Console to work with Catappult, you must authorize and authenticate your app by adding the provided API Key hash to your app configuration in your Firebase Console account:
- Login to your Firebase Console account here.
- Select the application you want to enable the integration for.
- Click on the Settings icon and select "Project settings"
- Scroll down into "Your apps" section. There, you'll find a list of already added "SHA certificate fingerprints"
- With the API Key obtained from your Catappult console. Click here to see how to get them. Then, click on "Add fingerprint", insert it on the text field and click on "Save".
- Afterwards, download your newest google-services.json to your computer.
Replace your existing google-services.json for this newer one. Don't worry, your existing certificates will not be deleted.
Build your project (with this newer google-services.json) and publish it on Google Play. In parallel, upload your newer application version to your Catappult's backoffice.
That’s it! Firebase Console is now enabled for your application in Catappult.
Updated 7 months ago