The applications submitted in Catappult are subject to strict approval processes. There are several reasons your application may not be accepted:
- Unavailable on Google Play Store;
- Invasive adware;
- Mandatory servers offline;
- Potential phishing;
- Updates required;
- Crashes or Freezes;
- External APK downloads;
- Subscription-based apps;
- Web views;
- Free coin "generators";
- Non-original apps;
- Target SDK < 16;
- Low quality like guides, cheats, etc.;
- Contains or promotes sexual content: pornography or any content or services intended to be sexually gratifying. Content that contains nudity may be allowed if the primary purpose is educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic, and is not unjustified.
Apps will be voided if they infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
E.g.: trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, and other proprietary rights.
The apps shall comply with Catappult’s quality insurance and distribution criteria, which run automatically since the apps are submitted for validation.
Apps to which the Q&A team may not be comfortable to distribute given their nature will not be published. Reasons might be related to:
- Illegal activities, such as drug traffic;
- Terrorism/violence/bullying/hate inducement.
Updated 4 months ago