To make it easy to use Catappult in-app purchase (IAP) and user acquisition, Catappult developed an Automatic integration and some other integration methods for you to integrate yourself the Catappult SDK. Below you can read what is the best option for you.
(1) Automatic SDK integration: consists in Catappult integrating the SDK automatically on the app, without any effort from the developer. This option is our recommended integration method for all developers with apps in Google Play and with in-app purchase that prefer to do other things besides integrating SDKs.
(2) Catappult IAP SDK: An alternative for developers that have already integrated Google Play billing SDK and want to integrate SDK themselves. Also recommended option for developers that don’t have in-app purchase and want to integrate User Acquisition SDK only.
(3) One-step payment: Best option for developers that want to quickly support payments on their apps and have not integrated google Play billing SDK.
- Minimum gradle plugin version is 3.0.1.
- Minimum build tools version is 26.0.1.
- The Android minimum API Level to use SDK is 16 (Android 4.1).
Updated 7 days ago