This section is the first part of your account's Settings.
"Your account" editing options
In this section of the settings, you can:
- Edit your information (name, address, zip code, city, and country);
- Subscribe to our services / request a refund;
- Select if the account is a company account.
Here you also have the possibility to send us a request to permanently delete your account. You can find the link at the bottom of the page.
To see information about your subscriptions, such as downloading invoices, you can click on "See More" in the Active Subscription section.
User Access Management
In this section, you can edit and/or add users and roles. At Catappult, you can have more than one user managing your Catappult account. This can allow you to have more than one person managing your apps without having to share account information among several people.
It is possible to:
- Have 1 account with several users who have access to all apps on that account.
- Have 1 account with several users who have specific access to specific apps.
- One account may have different users (e.g. company account) with different roles.
- Transfer account ownership (in the case of account owners);
- And invite new users to the account.
The possible roles are as follows:
- Marketing - only has access to the Dashboard and Statistics menus.
- Developer - only has access to the My Apps menu and can do everything related to submitting and editing apps.
- Financial - only has access to the Wallet and can do everything related to this menu.
- Admin - has access to everything.
- Owner - same as the admin role but can pass ownership to another user.
An API key (application programming interface key) is a unique identifier that gets passed in by computer applications used to authenticate requests associated with a user, developer, or calling program to an API.
The generated API Key on the developer's console can be used with all our third-party extensions to facilitate your experience with us (eg.: Android Studio).
To generate your API Key, go to Your Account and scroll to the bottom of the page. There, you will see the API Key section.
When you click on Generate for the first time, an API Key will be automatically generated. Click on Copy and paste the generated code somewhere where you can save it and not lose it. After clicking on Got It, you won't be able to see this code again.
Always save the generated API Key somewhere where you won't lose it
After generating your API Key, you won't be able to see it again. Always make sure that you save this code in a document you won't lose.
Can I have more than one API Key simultaneously?
No. You can only have one APK Key.
What happens if I lose my API Key?
You will have to generate a new one and the previous API Key will be automatically deactivated.
What happens if I accidentally generate a new API Key?
The previous API Key will be automatically deactivated. You will have to use the newly generated code from that moment onwards. If you click on Generate when you already have an API Key generated, you will receive a warning message to make sure you do wish to proceed:
Updated about 1 month ago