Catappult has a Statistics menu that serves to provide developers with statistical information regarding their app's performance. This information includes statistics regarding downloads and revenue by app, countries, and partner store. In case you wish to have a more microscopic view of your app's performance, we advise that you use a Mobile Measurement Partner.
Mobile Measurement Partners (MMPs) are third-party partners that provide relevant data to measure and analyze the campaign performance of the apps. Therefore, key performance indicators (KPIs) such as installs, clicks, in-app purchases, engagement, and revenue are easily delivered and provide a unified business overview of your app’s performance.
The two MMP platforms we recommend developers use are AppsFlyer and Adjust. You can use either of these platforms to measure specific details regarding your app's KPIs.
When implementing either of these platforms, we ask you to give Aptoide permission to access your app's KPIs in order to better manage your app's promotion plan.
To integrate AppsFlyer and set up permissions to Aptoide, use the following process:
- Access your AppsFlyer account at https://hq1.appsflyer.com/auth/login;
- On the top-right corner of the screen, go to Configuration > Integrated Partners;
- Search for Aptoide in the search field:
- Enable Activate Partner (Integration tab):
- Go to the Permissions tab and activate Ad network permissions:
- Share the attribution and impression links with Aptoide as per below:
- Attribution link
To further details, please refer to https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/207447163-Attribution-link-structure-and-parameters
- Impression link
To further details, please refer to https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/210084473-View-through-attribution-guide
- Attribution link
To integrate Aptoide permissions on Adjust, you will need to:
- Access your account at https://www.adjust.com/
- Implement the SDK Adjust in Aptoide’s APK for billing integration purposes – please refer to https://help.adjust.com/en/article/sdk-to-sdk-partners;
- Provide the clicks URL and the impressions URL as per below:
To further details, please refer to https://help.adjust.com/en/article/tracker-urls
Updated 6 months ago