Social Logins: If you use Facebook login or Google play game services integration will require only 5 min of work to make your app compatible with Catappult. Check below the necessary steps to complete the process.
- Facebook Login
- Google Play Games Services
Please note that by using this integration method, you're enabling automatic updates of your APK. We'll do the update automatically once you publish a new version in other stores so users can enjoy the latest version of your app.
To enable your Facebook login in your app, you must authorize and authenticahttps://dash.readme.io/project/catappult/v2.0/docs/app-available-on-google-playte your app by adding the provided custom Catappult SHA1 hash to your app configuration in your Facebook for Developers account:
- Log in to your Facebook for Developers account here.
- Click on My Apps menu and select Your App Name.
- Go to Settings and then Basic.
- Get your API Key from Catappult's backoffice.
- Copy your Facebook key.
- Go to the Android panel at the bottom of the page and add your Catappult Key to your Key Hash.
- Save changes.
That’s it, Facebook login is now enabled in your app in Catappult!
To authorize Google Play Games Services to work with Catappult, you must link a new app to your published app from your Google Play dashboard following the steps below:
- Log in to your Google Play Console account here.
- Click on Games Service on the left side menu.
- Choose the app you want to enable the integration for.
- Go to Linked apps on the left side menu.
- Click on the Android option.
- Insert the exact same name of the app you’re integrating with Catappult in-app purchase – same package name as you have on Google Play.
- Scroll down and set the anti-piracy option to Off. This is mandatory so that the end user can download your app through Catappult ecosystem.
- Scroll up and click on Save and Continue.
- Click on Authorize your app now.
- Get your keys from the Catappult's backoffice.
- Copy your Google Key.
- Paste your Google Key, and click on Confirm.
- You have Successfully linked your Client ID.
- Click on Publishing on the left-side menu to activate your changes.
- Complete your set up by clicking on Publish your game.
That’s it! Google Play Games Services are now enabled for your app in Catappult.